Niche Integrated Solutions, a South African black women-owned ICT emerging company, walked away with the top prize of R150,000 in travel credits.
The prize includes:
- R30,000 Avis car hire and transfers
- R30,000 City Lodge Group accommodation credit
- R10,000 Marriott International accommodation credit
- R15,000 Meeting Room credit
- Lounge access to the value of R5,000
- R20,000 TIC annual travel policy coverage
- R30,000 worth of international flights
- R10,000 worth of domestic flights
“Business travel is critically important for the growth of our business,” says Nisha Maharaj, CEO Niche Integrated Solutions.
Please follow the link below to read the full article:
Niche Integrated Solutions
A South African Black woman owned ICT emerging company.
To see the full article about the awards, please click on the link below:
It is with great excitement that Innocentrix announces the shortlist of candidates that will compete for the ultimate award of Innovation League winner in the Innovation League 2019/2020 Awards. The following companies were ranked as the top innovators in their respective categories, and will be invited for a final round of adjudication.
According to alphabetical order, the top innovators in each category are:
In the small category:
- Kirkonsult (Pty) Ltd
- Mahikeng Innovation Hub
- Niche Integrated Solutions
- Urban Aquaponics
Here is the link for the full article below: